Monday, September 30, 2019

San Diego Botanic Garden Part One

 Spending time in nature is a healthy, necessary thing. I went to the San Diego Botanic Garden to take in the beautiful plants.



 This is a coffee tree. I think I need one of these at home.

 There is an orange moth on that purple flower and that makes a nice composition with the greenery.



 I have enough wine corks from these trees. I wonder if I plant them, will they turn into more cork trees?






 These are carved baobab trees.





 These are dinosaur plants. Is it because they are very old, or do they resemble dinosaurs?








 I was amused by this.







 They had some pieces of art around the park that were covered with different plants.

 A mariachi band.




 I found a lizard!


 This lady has a beautiful dress. I wonder if I can make something like that for me.


 A fountain!



 I stayed far away.




 And here was the bamboo section.


 I love when leaves have multiple colors. Especially when it's more than just shades of green - when they have reds and yellows, too, then I feel justified in coloring pictures of leaves with lots of colors.

 Ooh, do I go to the right or the left?







 There is this serene lily pond.






Near the pond was this rock structure with water flowing.


No comments: