Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Fourth Will Be With You, Always

 Another May 4th is here and that is the day to celebrate Star Wars. That is something to celebrate every day, but May Fourth has been recognized as the official International Star Wars Day.

 I had a party where I dressed up as C-3PO and Mr Duffy dressed up as Boba Fett. We played a round of Pictopia which even though there is one winner, it plays like a cooperative game.

 Chewbacca flew to the party in his Milennium Falcon. Several Porgs hopped on board and joined him. I hope they didn't give him too much trouble.

 We had some Star Wars books on display that people could read or look through.

 I used this Star Wars cookbook as a guide for what I would cook for party food. I made Han-Burgers and had a variety of snacks. We all enjoyed the day very much. And now we wait for Episode IX, out in December!

No comments: