Sunday, May 19, 2019

Party Time!

 I had a big party for my twelfth birthday. For my dinner, a very special human made chicken fingers from a cook book, they were delicious!


 I was lucky to be surrounded by so many friends.

 There were so many of us that it was hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. Isn't that always the way? 😄
 I got this great unicorn balloon.



 Chewbacca flew in again in his Mliennium Falcon.


 Sir Wellington was nibbling on Lil Bub's ear.





 Doug spent a good part of the party sleeping, but he did wake up for a bit. Maybe if he wasn't wearing pajamas then he wouldn't have felt so sleepy.





 My friends brought me birthday gifts.

 I had some of my favorite candies to share with everyone.

 We had Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, M&Ms, and Teddy Grahams.

 Also as part of the appetizers we had turkey, cheese, and crackers.

 I do like a plate full of cheese.

 I had some bubbly to celebrate.


 Look at all of my friends having fun.



 We got to eat sweet potato fries. Yummy!

 One of the things we did was we watched Rilakkuma. It is a very cute show.



 Celebrate!


 It was time to open the gifts.

 What is in here?

 Toy Story jelly beans and a Snickers bar!


 Cinnamon bears!

 I got a flamingo pool floatie and I can't wait to try it. I do love the water and am ready for swimming season.
I also got bear paws stickers.


 Do my friends know me or what? I got so many tasty treats. Chocolate is one of my favorite gifts, you can't go wrong with a candy bar.


 My friends also gave me this beach bucket of sand toys. Now I have to plan a beach trip very soon so I can make more sand castles.

 Thank you, my friends, for the great gifts!

 We had a delicious cake, it was a white cake and covered in these candy dots. It was sweet and moist and I want more! CAKE!!!



 Happy birthday, dear Califia!

 Make a wish!

I wished for a slice of cake.

My birthday was very special because of the people who hosted it, and invited all of my friends. And it was nice because there was no drama and we all got along. Life sure can be sweet and wonderful!

No comments: