Sunday, April 28, 2019

Endgame

 It was the grand finale of sorts of the last decade of Marvel Cinematic Universe films.

 Mr Duffy dressed as Iron Man which is his favorite superhero. I bought the new Avengers outfit from Build-A-Bear.

Wow, what an event. This movie made me feel all the feelings. I am not going to say anything about any of it because I don't spoil things. But I will say that this movie was made for the fans. If you like the MCU at all, this movie will please you.


 We went to an Endgame after party. Someone beary special to us was celebrating his birthday. Since we all went to the movie together, it made sense to have a Marvel themed party.

 They provided a couple of Marvel games to play. They had the Legendary deck building game with what must have been every expansion, or at least most of them. There was also a Thanos game.

 Mr Duffy kept his mask on throughout the party. I am sure it must have gotten "stuffy" under there.

 We had lots of good food like lasagna, chili, pasta, rice, corn, green bean casserole, and meatballs. I don't think anyone left feeling hungry.

 There were these good snickerdoodle cookies and peanut butter cup cookies. Both very delicious.

The birthday boy had two cakes. Maybe to be able to fit more Avengers figures on top. It was a raspberry lemon cake. That is a delicious combination.

Endgame is a great movie and I will be going to see it again. It is over three hours long, so reconsider getting a large soda. 

Thank you to Jon Favreau for insisting that Robert Downey Jr play Iron Man. He is the only one who could have done the role justice, and he made the MCU what it is. Without him, I believe we wouldn't have made it this far.

No comments: