Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Springtime Holiday

 I heard that a bunny hopped on over to  my house and left me some goodies.
 Mr Duffy came over to celebrate the day with me. He wore a funny shirt of a T-Rex with bunny ears. He is so funny.

 We shared this gigantic chocolate bunny which was almost as big as we are!

 We dressed Sir Wellington up like a carrot. He wasn't amused.

 We did an egg hunt. Those eggs were filled with money and candy. Score!

 We all sat for a family portrait. Birdie and Valentino were there, too.

 One of the best things about Easter is making deviled eggs. They are yummy.





Mr Duffy doesn't eat a lot of candy. He will eat chocolate on special occasions. He is more of a savory snack kind of bear.

I was happy that Birdie and Valentino got dressed up in Easter clothes.


It was a lovely, laid-back day of good food, delicious appetizers, and candy!

No comments: