Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

 I hosted my annual Halloween party. Everyone who knows me knows exactly when it is going to be because it has never changed. Friends, family, and neighbors all want to attend because my parties are actual celebrations. We interact with each other rather than stare at our phones in silence. That is great! And no one wants to miss out on the five pound bowl of candy corn that is the centerpiece of my table!

 This mix had a whole lotta stuff in it. It had pretzel sticks, rice check cereal, cheese it's, M&Ms, candy corn, candy pumpkins, and cinnamon cereal squares. It might seem like too much random stuff, but it tastes good and is addictive.

 I love putting up my Halloween tree. People are amused that I actually have enough Halloween ornaments to load up a six foot tree!

 Jack Skellington is one of the main attractions of my tree.



 Mr Duffy looked good in his skeleton costume.

 I was a pumpkin fairy.

On the actual day of Halloween when I passed out candy, I dressed as Cruella de Vil. People were very amused with my costume.

I do love Halloween and I know how to do it. And my celebrations get bigger every year. What will the next one be like?

No comments: