Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fantasyland

 Today we spent a bit of time in Fantasyland. I love the rides here, and that it is classic Disney and princesses.

 I went on Casey Jr Circus Train which is a lot more wild than it looks. But not that wild - there are no seatbelts!


 Here I am on the train but it is hard to tell because I didn't have the flash settings done the way they should have been.

 I like that the train goes around Storybookland.

 For dinner we went to Village Haus which is a Pinocchio themed restaurant. They have quick serve food that includes things like burgers and personal pizzas.



We all got veggie burgers with fruit.


 After dinner, we went on it's a small world. I like taking pics of this topiary bear each time I ride.





We did a lot more than just what I have pics of. Sometimes we have fun and are busy and don't always think to take out our cameras. But I have enough that I will have good memories.

No comments: