Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

 Marvel put out a lot of movies this year, including Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Venom, Deadpool 2, Ant-Man and Wasp, and the animated feature, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

 When I saw the trailer, I was intrigued but didn't keep the movie in the front of my mind. I had planned on seeing it, of course. I had picked up the first few comics in the series with Miles Morales and I was just a bit familiar with his story.

I was very impressed with the movie. It did have a lot of parts where there were too many strobe effects, and there were also parts that seemed like it was 3D and I wasn't wearing glasses.
But the story was great, really awesome storytelling. The animation and dialogue were both fabulous as well. I was amused by the variety of Spider characters and the parts they played.

You can read this review and check the movie out for yourself. There is a reason why it won the award for best animated film!

No comments: