Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Winchester Mystery House

Hey, guess how I started my day?

 With an iced pumpkin spice latte, of course! I am the Pumpkin Spice Princess, after all.

 I made my way to the Winchester Mystery House so I could look at it all decorated for Halloween.

They had some pretty photo spots.

 This is the front entrance to the mansion.

 I like how they stacked the pumpkins to look like snowmen.



 There were jack-o-lanterns and pumpkins spread around. It was very festive.








 I really like the wreath, it can stay up throughout fall.









 These guys are peering out the window, I wonder if they see strange things at night.


 Inside the gift shop, they had another photo spot. This was in front of their Halloween tree, which I think is an awesome idea. I have had some in the past and they are so fun!


This is a beautiful property and they offer a few different tours. They decorate for Christmas, so I will be back for a visit then.

No comments: