Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Apple Farm

I got up and checked out of my hotel in Lompoc. I made my way to San Luis Obispo.

 I stopped at the Apple Farm, which may sound a bit misleading. It is not an actual orchard, but a hotel with a few features. They do serve many apple-based recipes.

 They have so many beautiful plants and flowers on the property.





 I really liked this orange blossom.

 I quite enjoy when a big variety of flowers are grown in one planter, or very close together. One day when I have a garden, I am going to fill it with beautiful flowers.
This is the exterior of the restaurant.





 This is a cute little bird feeder.




 There were some apples growing, this tree was small and low to the ground.


 I made a wish in the well that I would get to stay in the hotel one day. I have dreamed of staying here ever since I first visited when I was a wee bear cub.


 Look at all of those tasty desserts!

 This souvenir plate was for sale in the gift shop. I do love California themed items.

 This truck is parked outside of the hotel lobby.







 I love this water wheel, I stop by it every time I am at the Apple Farm.


On my way out, I bought a gallon of ice cold, fresh pressed apple cider that they make for the hotel. It was so refreshing.
It was time to head home. I gave the hotel one last look and again wished to stay there some day.

No comments: