Sunday, August 26, 2018

Silicon Valley Pride

 This was my fourth time at a pride parade and festival. But it was also the first time I was not marching and I actually got to watch.

 This was the Silicon Valley Pride parade and festival that took place along Market Street and ended at Cesar Chavez park.


 There are a lot of street vendors who sell rainbow themed items like flags, necklaces, headbands, and cool souvenirs.


 These roller skaters had so much energy and were very steady. I don't know if I could do any of those impressive moves.

 There was library representation and they handed free books out to spectators. That was awesome!









 Cute doggie showing pride.

 I love how colorful this event is.




 This was my favorite part of the parade. Pugs!


 A good message.


 Look at that giant flamingo on top of the truck!



 These dancers are talented and have beautiful outfits.


I had a great time watching the parade. Everyone is so happy and welcoming and cheerful and the vibe is peaceful and hopeful. 🕂

No comments: