Sunday, July 29, 2018

Disneyland Day One


 Mr Duffy and I wanted to dress in coordinating costumes, at least on the first day. We went with Belle and Beast. The costumes were the ones from the live action movie that came out in 2017.


 I didn't take many pictures on this vacation because I spent a lot of time just being there and enjoying the company. So it might look like I didn't do much, but we did a whole bunch of stuff.

 After running around all morning and working up an appetite, we went to the Carnation restaurant on Main Street. We all ordered fried pickles because we like them so much.



 

 Mr Duffy had a fried chicken plate.

 I had pasta with shrimp. It was great!


 We went on it's a small world and I took my usual picture in front of the topiary bear.



 After being in Disneyland for many hours, we went over to California Adventure. This nice person read a story to Mr Duffy. And it was the book about Duffy himself!


We walked back over to Disneyland so we could watch the Pixar fireworks. We sat on a bench on Main Street and shared some popcorn before enjoying the show. Then we went back to the room so we could rest up for the next day.



No comments: