Thursday, August 3, 2017

Disneyland, Day 6

 The next day started out with breakfast at the Carnation Plaza for breakfast with Minnie and other characters. I made sure to wear my Minnie dress. She was excited to see me dressed like her.


 I sat at my table and Tigger came around. He gave me a good squeeze.

 The breakfast is a buffet and they have a variety of pastries. I tried everything that had chocolate in it.

 Chip stopped by for a big hug.

 And so did Winnie the Pooh!


 They have Mickey waffles and french toast.


 Dale visited our table and he picked Vita and me up at the same time.

 And then Rafiki came over and did the Simba lift with me.

 Max was really excited when I mentioned being a Powerline fan.

 After breakfast, I went to the castle to meet the princesses. I met with Cinderella again.

 And then I got to see Jasmine. She was dressed in a different outfit than the one she wears at Goofy's Kitchen.

 Aladdin was waiting for Jasmine outside so I snapped a pic with him.



 Since I was in Fantasyland, I took a walk through the castle.

 This is the Sleeping Beauty accessible experience.



 Next I went to Casey Jr's Circus Train.


 After all of the busy hours meeting characters, I walked through Downtown Disney to do some shopping.

 I stopped in Build-A-Bear Workshop to pick up all of the exclusive Disney clothes.


 I went back to the room to rest, then it was dinner time. I ate at the PCH Grill which is inside the Paradise Pier Hotel.

 It is a buffet with a lot of good foods, many of them focused on seafood.




 Their dessert bar is fantastic.




With a full tummy and a long day behind me, I decided to go back to the room to sleep. My vacation wasn't over yet!

No comments: