Sunday, July 30, 2017

Disneyland, Day 2

Today is my first day in Disneyland proper.

 As always, my day started with coffee. I went to the Market House on Main Street for my iced latte.

 Things were quite festive around the park. These balloons and streamers were at every train station.


 They just reopened the Disneyland Railroad after a long closure. They had to alter the track so they could work on the new Star Wars land.

 Each station had decorations that went with the theme. ToonTown's decorations were bright, bold, rainbow colors. A patriotic theme was on Main Street.


 I sat back to take in the new sights as we rode around the park.


 This is a new trestle bridge that the train crosses.





 This is going around the Rivers of America.



 This section is new.




 Thunder Mountain.






 After spending the morning in Disneyland, we went to Trader Sam's which is a bar at the Disneyland hotel. I got this yummy orange juice drink.

When I had lunch later in the day, it was at Rancho del Zocalo. I had the delicious veggie tostada. Yummy!


No comments: