Sunday, July 15, 2018

San Diego, Here I Come!

 Of all the big regions in California, the San Diego area is the last one on my list to visit. I still have a bit of the Imperial Valley, but this was the big city that I have been wanting to go to for so long.
The reason for my trip was to attend San Diego Comic Con, as well as some other things in the area. Pikachu was my travel buddy for this trip.


I didn't get on a plane for this trip, so it was in a car I went. I have been up and down Interstate 5 so many times, that this is an easy drive for me.

 I made a couple of quick stops, but spent the most time at Bravo Farms in Kettleman City.
I wasn't sure if this bird thing was real or not, so I didn't stick around long enough to find out.

 Desert skulls freak me out, so why did I pose in front of one?






There is a long, giant store as part of the cute old west town. They have a section for candy. And they had lollipops! Yum!



 They have an ice cream counter where you can get samples. I had a cake flavored ice cream. They have one flavored like wine. I had it last time I was there, so I decided to try a different flavor.

 In the back of the property, they have a playground that has cute little buildings themed to the old west.

 Cow.




Whee!


 Uh-oh! Someone's in trouble!

 This fountain didn't have water in it. But I think this is the desert.



 Inside the shops, they have some fun things to look at and climb on. But only for teddies.



It was well over 100° so I wanted to get back in the air conditioned car so I could make my way to my first destination, Los Angeles.

No comments: