Monday, July 16, 2018

Officially San Diego!

 After driving from Los Angeles, through Orange County and a stop at Calafia Beach, I made it to San Diego. One of the first things I did was walk across the Spruce Street suspension bridge.


 The bridge was a bit wobbly but that made it exciting.



 The bridge crossed a small canyon. I wasn't scared to be up that high. I love adventure!


  After a round trip on the bridge, I took a quick walk through of Balboa Park.

 There are some fun statues for teddies to climb.

 I think it is amusing when bike racks are shaped like bikes.

 One of my favorite things about Balboa Park is they have a lot of fountains.


 There are sixteen museums in the park. These art installations are just outside their art museum.


 And here is their giant fountain.


 It's pretty at night, but I am sure it looks even more awesome during the day.


After all of that travel, it was time to get to my lodging and to bed. My next day was going to be super busy.

No comments: