Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Treat Yo Self

 The mall was calling so I headed out for a Treat Yo Self day. I start all of my shopping adventures with an iced coffee. I stopped at Starbucks for my first coffee of the day.


 I wanted to add clothes to my wardrobe, so I stopped in at Build-A-Bear Workshop. I picked up some new dresses, shoes, shirts, and pajamas. I do like to be fashionable.


 This bed pillow looked comfy, and would be great to lean against while reading, but I didn't buy it.


 They had a nice variety of fantasy clothes like castles, princesses, and crowns.



 They also had a selection of sweets, but I didn't buy any here. I thought I would save that for later when going to a full candy store.


They had Care Bears, which my human loves, but I know she loves me more than any other bear. They also had these great rainbow clothes and I had to pick up some of them.





 It's Easter time and they had a lot of bunnies and spring themed animals and clothing.


 After I left BABW, I went to the Disney Store. I spent quite a bit of time looking at all the princesses, Marvel, Star Wars, and other fun things they have. And listening to the music makes me happy.


 Oh, look. It's a friend of mine. Oh, no, it's actually just a costume.


Oh but here is a real friend of mine! Fozzy! He told me some jokes and then I told him I would see him later.

The shopping was a success and I had fun looking at all the goodies out there.

No comments: