Monday, October 3, 2016

Rosicrucian Park

 In San Jose, there is an Egyptian museum and there is a beautiful garden to explore. Here are some of the things I saw.


 Inspirational quotes


 A peaceful rock area


 Another quote


 The rock had water bubbling over it.








 This was a pretty flower.



 The peace garden had a nice reflection pool.

 Look how the palm tree is reflected in the water.



 I love palm trees.


 There were koi in the water. I love looking at fish.


 I didn't even try to get in there to eat any of them.






 Beautiful landscape.




 This is a great list of things to practice.





 I like the columns.
 I'm not sure, but I think this *might* be King Tut. At least according to a web search, it is.


 The entrance to the museum.



There was another fountain. I love fountains and water features.





 This is a game they have on the grounds. It is called Senet.




 I had to get a photo at the sign.










 Some artwork on an outside wall.













 I thought this part was particularly neat, it is a labyrinth of sorts. You walk along the trail and can see the different plants.



 I  made it through.








 This was a neat plant they had there. It reminded me of those fancy seahorses they have at the aquarium.








I visited on a Monday and the museum was closed. But all of these things are open, and they are free to explore. One of these days, I will go inside. But for now, I will enjoy these memories of the landscaping.


No comments: