Sunday, December 6, 2015

Disneyland at Christmas!


I planned another last-minute trip, but this one was extra special for a reason I will reveal shortly.

Disneyland is my favorite place any time of the year, but especially so during the Christmas season.

They have special treats, such a gingerbread cookies from their Starbucks locations.






This year they were celebrating SEASONS OF THE FORCE which was all about Star Wars. Space Mountain changed to Hyperspace Mountain, and there were special foods and drinks.


They were also promoting The Good Dinosaur. I found this guy while shopping.


The tree on Main Street is full of so many wonderful ornaments.


After spending some time in Disneyland, I went into California Adventure for lunch.






I took my time just soaking in the atmosphere, enjoying the decorations and did some shopping.

When it was time for dinner, I went to the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney.




Then I went back into Disneyland to see something that you have to experience at night, small world holiday.











It is a sight to behold. The cheerfulness and happiness in that ride is something I want to enjoy forever.

Now earlier in this post I said there was something special about this trip. I was coming to pick up my new friend, Shellie May.


She is now one of my dear friends and we do a lot together.

That ended my first day in the Parks. The next day was only half day, but I did a lot.





After I had my coffee, I went to look at the Star Wars things.






In the old Innoventions building they had Star Wars props and merchandise. Then upstairs it was all about Marvel.




After visiting the Star Wars and Marvel things, I wanted to go on the Pooh ride. I do like bears and honey and this ride is charming.


And after the Pooh ride, I have to go in the shop with candy and goodies. They had a special holiday tree in there.




It was getting close to the time I needed to leave, so I had to do one more thing. I needed to pick up a BB-8 cup, and that was probably the longest line in Disneyland.

This was another quick trip, but still enjoyable.













No comments: