Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Disneyland Day 7

While I was in Disneyland I had a ride so my paws wouldn't be sore at the end of each day.

My ride had a Mickey Mouse on it. This was a great comfort as I had a cup holder and a place to hang my backpack.

The big event of this day was breakfast at the Carnation Plaza for Breakfast with Minnie and Friends.

Minnie gave me a warm welcome to her restaurant.

It was a bit cramped on the table sitting with Ewok, Lily, Duffy, and all of the food plates. One of the gentlemen working in the restaurant brought me my own high chair. We all thought this was very funny.

Rafiki stopped for a quick photo.

Max wanted to play for a bit. He picked me up gently swung me around.

Pooh always likes when I visit. It must be because I am a bear. He was very gentle and sweet.

I ate pastries, waffles, potatoes, and fruit. All good stuff!


I still get a kick out of being given my own chair.

After breakfast we talked about going on the Nemo submarines. Lily didn't want to wait the hour and Duffy doesn't care for small, enclosed spaces. We heard there was a way to experience the ride for those with claustrophobia or those who aren't able to climb down stairs into the submarines. There is a viewing dock where a group of people go in and sit on big benches, or can wheel in wheelchairs. It's a wonderful way for everyone to visit Nemo under the sea. This screen is the "window" where you see everything that those riding in the subs can see.

And it's not just a plain room. They really did a great job with theming here, too.

There are big, spacious benches unlike the tiny, cramped seats in the boats.


This is a great way to experience the ride for anyone who might not be able to go in the boats.

We stopped for some popcorn after our ride. Then we went on Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.

This is in the shop at the exit of the Buzz ride.


Whoa!

I met this bear and I was going to invite him to live in my building, but he was very grumpy.


It was time for an afternoon coffee, so we headed for the Market House to get Frappuccinos and cookies.


On our way out of the park, I posed with this guy. We went back to the room and swam, then back into Disneyland later for the new night time parade and the fireworks. And then back to the hotel to sleep so we could do it all again the next day.

No comments: