Monday, August 3, 2015

Disneyland Day 5

I started the day in California Adventure. My friend Lily was meeting me and so Chris decided to let the girls hang out. We got a bit of a late start and when we went to Starbucks, the line was insanely long. So we went to the smoothie place in Hollywoodland.

Lily had a mango smoothie and I had a mocha one.

I love this wall made of broken ceramic items. It is so colorful.


Since I had my Olaf shirt, I thought this was a great time to meet him.

He was so excited! He liked playing with me.

He even rocked me like a baby. He really does love warm hugs.

Chip and Dale had fun with me, too.


Snack time meant a Mickey krispie pop.

Lily wanted cotton candy so we shared a bag.

We played with the cotton candy more than we ate it. After, we wanted to go swimming so we left the park and hung out at the hotel.

No comments: