Friday, April 4, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

I saw the newest Captain America last night. I really enjoyed it. It was full of action. I felt that some of the action scenes did go on a bit longer than necessary. The fight scenes were great. There were a lot of technical terms used in the film, so I will need to watch again so I can take more in. It had some comedic moments, but not as many as the other Marvel films. And as usual, I went in a costume.
Duffy and I were all set to go see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, early screening on Thursday
Duffy looked very suave in his Captain America costume.
I had a costume of my own.
These are some of the other Captain Americas that live with us.
This was a standee at the theater. People (and bears) could pose for a photo holding Cap's shield. We weren't tall enough.

No comments: