Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Links to Online Articles about Teddy Bears

Over the last few days, I have been spending time indoors because it's been rainy and gloomy. I've been knitting, web surfing, reading, and maintaining things around my den. Here are some fun articles I found while searching online: About The Bear Club, a social media site for teddy bears Teddy Bears that are on Twitter British grown-ups who sleep and travel with teddy bears A psychology study where teddy bears are used for comfort Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members Rally To Reunite Guest With Beloved Bear And this is just about the best thing I have ever seen on the whole of the Internet: Teddy Lost & Found You can follow Teddy Lost & Found on Pinterest You can follow Lost Teddy Bear on Twitter You can become a fan of Teddy Bear Lost & Found on Facebook

No comments: