Monday, January 20, 2014

Run Disney!

In January I went on my first Disneyland trip of 2014. The main purpose of this visit was to participate in the Disneyland Neverland Family 5K. It was my first race and so much fun! Whenever I go to Disneyland, or anywhere for that matter, I like to get into the spirit by dressing up for the part. I have a nice collection of Disney costumes.
This is the starting line for the 5K. It started at 5:45 AM! I could "bear"ly sleep the night before.
This is before the finish line inside California Adventure. The sun was slowly starting to rise. This was almost at the three mile marker.
I went to my hotel and changed into my "bear"ida dress and went back into Disneyland where I casually walked another seven miles that day.
Sleeping Beauty's Castle is one of my favorite spots in all of the world.
The poisoned apple and spell book at the entrance to Snow White's Scary Adventure
it's a small world!
it's a small world was still decorated for Christmas. Here is the 2014 sign.
A very important message
Duffy and I had to indulge in our daily Starbucks drink.
Duffy and I posed in front of Paradise Pier.
it's a small world at night! I love the Christmas decorations.

No comments: