Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I waited in line for about seven hours. Not too bad as I brought some things to occupy my time. I brought Harry Potter candies to munch on. I had a coloring book, and I brought a box of tissues. The book made me cry so I was expecting the movie would make me cry as well. I liked the adaptation of the book to this movie. I didn't really like the Lavender Brown character. I think the actress did a great job, but I think people aren't really supposed to like her. I didn't think the kiss with Ginny and Harry was real. It looked awkward. Maybe that's what first kisses are supposed to be like. And maybe because they are kids, that's the best they can do. I like the Death Eaters and would have liked to see more Lucius, but since he is not in the book, I knew he wouldn't be in the movie.

No comments: