Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 1: Anaheim and Buena Park

I went to Knott's Village in Buena Park. I was not going to Knott's Berry Farm. I'm not a fan of the place, but I do like the shops and restaurants just outside.


I like the assortment of Peanuts merchandise available in the area. It's too bad they didn't have a Charlie Brown shirt in my size.


I wasn't too chicken to climb up on this statue.


One good thing about Knotts is the jam. Boysenberry is one of my favorites and this is the place to get it.


After I left Buena Park I was hungry and went to the new Garden Walk in Anaheim. There I ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I ate avocado rolls and turtle cheesecake. Avocado and caramel are two of my main food groups so that worked out.


I was still a bit tired from the long drive so I turned in early Friday night. I picked up a bottle of sarsaparilla from Knott's and enjoyed it as I read Twilight for the second time. I needed rest to prepare for my next day.

No comments: