Thursday, January 17, 2008

Believe... in Holiday Magic




This year Christmas was spent in Disneyland, the Merriest Place on Earth. If anyone knows how to decorate for the holidays, it's Disney. From the giant tree in Town Square, the baubles and poinsettias scattered around the resort, the millions of lights or the snow on Sleeping Beauty's Castle it is a breathtaking sight.


Some of the rides are even decorated. It's a small world becomes Joy to the World, showcasing traditions and decorations from different parts of the world.

The ToonTown tree



Where's Califia?



At night time, Sleeping Beauty's Castle becomes enchanted with crystal snow and glistening snowflakes.

Chillin' in the hotel, wearing my Christmas jammies.



Grizzly Mountain:



Redwood Creek area - different bears accessorize the area.







Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho... I got to go on my favorite ride! And I was so thrilled to find pirate ears in my size!




"If I weren't a fan of Goofy, why would I be wearin' this hat?"


The Sailing Ship Columbia sails the Rivers of America, looking for pirates and other sea-faring people.

And that's it for my holiday Disneyland vacation. There is no better way to end a year and begin a new one. Here's to a fa-bear-lous 2008 and many more magical moments.

No comments: