Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Confusion Hill Part Two

 There are challenges throughout the trail, and I tried a few of them. I think I may not be dense enough for the gravity to really affect me.


Am I on the wall? Am I sideways? What is this even???

 ??? Confusion ???

I had to get out of the crooked, sideways, strange house and onto more solid ground.

 Oh, look! Another bear!



 I missed this since my previous trip up the north coast. I was happy to see these bizarre sights again.





 One day, I will get one of these giant statues and put it at my house.




 There are so many fascinating things to see here.




 That is one giant tiki!



 I'm sitting in a giant shoe - and about to lose my own!


 What a friendly panda.

This is why some trees make me a bit nervous. I swear, some of them eat bears and people. Time to get the heck out of here before it thinks I am a snack!

No comments: