Friday, February 14, 2020

A Valentine's Celebration


 Mr Duffy and I celebrated Valentine's Day at home. We ordered sushi and watched movies.

 Sushi is one of my favorite foods, it has avocado, white rice, and salmon. De-li-cious!

 Mr Duffy looks quite snazzy. What a good sport.

 He will even coordinate with me. What a great guy.

 I LOVE Valentine's Day candies. Even though conversation hearts are chalky, I still need to eat them every year. And the cherry jelly hearts, and the cinnamon hearts are also my favorites.

 And of course, there HAS to be chocolate on Valentine's Day. I think it is like a law or something.

 So I got some gifts and was ready to check out the goodies.


 Ooh! New outfits! Now I will need to make some plans so I can show of my new threads.

 I also got these lovely headbands.

 I'm going to be very snuggly in this unicorn onesie.

 And these dresses are my favorite fashions - pink and sparkly!




 I also got these nice jammies with hearts.


Ruby chocolate is new to me, and Junior Mints are classic.

This was a very special Valentine's Day. I felt loved, and really enjoyed the sushi and candy. Have a great day full of love!

No comments: