Sunday, January 5, 2020

Burrito Time

 Burritos are one of the perfect foods, if you do it right. Fill it with beans for protein, rice for starch, salsa and lettuce for your plants, cheese for calcium, and meat for fat and flavor, all wrapped up in a tortilla. And then you've got a nutritional powerhouse, as some say.

 I had heard about a burrito place that makes large burritos. The one I bought was twelve inches long and weighed three pounds. And that wasn't even the biggest one!

 Ooh, the warm, tasty goodness is so satisfying.

 I filled mine with carne asada, pinto beans, rice, salsa, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream. And I enjoyed every last bite.

Though I may be small, I be mighty. If there is ever a show called Teddies vs Food, sign me up!

Visit Iguanas for a delicious, gigantic challenge.


No comments: