Saturday, January 18, 2020

A Party for Teddies

 Some of my friends wanted to get together to have a party to celebrate plushies/lovies/teddies. I thought it would be fun to use a cookie cutter to make teddy-shaped appetizers.

 We always have cheese at my parties.

 And there are almost always potatoes. I made my usual tater tots, and I also made curly fries because they were requested.

 I had my own teddy join the party.


 One of the things I did was I brought out my Valentine's Day outfits so my friends could dress in festive clothing.

 I made a lasagna. Cheese!

 The teddies got these little lovie-sized treat bags.

 They had candy inside, something that most teddies love.

 The humans of each bear got their own bags of goodies.

 They got teddy graham crackers, nutella, and gummy bears. All delicious treats!

 One of my humans made Hamster Food, a cereal bar made of candy, cereal, seeds, raisins, and candy, held together by a peanut butter sauce. It was from the Overwatch cookbook, and it is a yummy treat.

Doesn't that look amazing? Now I want more!

No comments: