Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Star Wars and Ariel



 The weather has been very warm which is typical for Anaheim in July. So I put on my Ariel costume.

 I wanted to go to the Star Wars exhibit in the old Innoventions building. They have sets, props, costumes, and videos. Plus they have interactive things like video games, LEGO building, and character meetings. And of course, shopping.



 These light sabers are really cool. They are just too big for me to handle!

 Real or prop? I didn't stick around long enough to find out.


 BB-8!!!




 Mr Duffy reminded me that he wanted to get pictures of himself. He is usually behind the camera when we are together.


 It's a cantina!

 At lunch time, we went to the River Belle Terrace. I ordered a shrimp salad and it has these delicious fried crispy onions on top.


It was really good, better than the sandwiches they had on a previous visit. I'm not a fan of sandwich disappointment.

We had been going non-stop for so many days now and needed to rest. We went back to the hotel to watch movies, order dinner, and just recharge. Because our vacation was not over yet!

No comments: