Sunday, January 27, 2019

Second Day of Disney Magic

 Today we started out in California Adventure. Our first thing we had to do was to get our Starbucks from Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe. I was a bit peckish so I also grabbed a sandwich.


 We were in DCA briefly before going to Disneyland. We got on the Railroad and rode it around the park. I always enjoy going through Primeval World, and it is very relaxing when it drives along the Rivers of America.

We also went on Pirates of the Caribbean and did some shopping. After that, we went back into California Adventure. We went on the Incredicoaster which was a lot of fun. It used to be California Screamin' but now has an Incredibles theme.

 Since we were at Pixar Pier, we decided to get dinner at the Pacific Wharf. I got this delicious beef veggie dish from the Chinese walk-up. The sauce was tasty. I also got some pot stickers and edamame. I do need lots of food when I am in Disneyland, I do so much walking that it is important to fuel up!

We wanted to go back into Disneyland, so we crossed the way back. We went on Casey Jr Circus Train. I love sitting in any part of the train. This time I was in an outside seat.




 I also went on Mr Toad's Wild Ride. I got a kiss from this Toad while waiting in line.

 Then it was back to Star Tours. I was determined to get to Naboo and Kashyyyk. After three rides in one day, we made it! Naboo and Hoth are my favorites to visit. Also Kashyyyk!



 It was time for more snacks so we stopped by the Corn Dog truck on Main Street.









 We were having so much fun and we didn't want to leave. So we went to Tomorrowland and heard some fun music playing. We wanted to check it out. We saw some characters dancing, so we joined in! Everything is decorated for the 90th birthday celebration of Mickey and Minnie. I got this delicious smores parfait at the walk up window and worked it off doing lots of dancing.

This last-minute weekend getaway was so much fun. I would love to get back as soon as possible. I know there is a food and wine festival coming up, and Captain Marvel is going to be there to meet guests. Time to start planning!



No comments: