Sunday, August 28, 2016

San Jose Pride

 Today I got to do something very special. Mr Duffy and I marched in the San Jose Pride parade. We had our little wagon decorated with a rainbow flag and we had our ally shirts. I even made myself a sparkly rainbow tutu to wear.

 Human Rights Campaign was there and they were so impressed with us, they said we needed flags that were just our size. So they gave us our own flags to wave!


 There were a lot of street vendors, pushing carts full of rainbow goodies for people to buy.

And here are some scenes from the parade.



I love how people decorated themselves with balloons. It was so festive!

 This is the festival that followed the parade. Lots of info booths and people selling some cool items.

 The San Jose Sharks fire truck.

 I really liked this sign.



The SHIELD car was there!


HRC decided I wasn't royal enough, I needed a crown to finish my look.

 These were some of the freebies that were given out from the different festival participants.


This was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. It was quite hot out, but I didn't melt.

I plan to attend again next year!

No comments: