Sunday, July 31, 2016

Our Very Last Day

 I woke up early to get sunrise/early morning pictures of California Adventure. The smog and fog gave it an eerie, but neat look.


 That is the top of the Silly Symphony Swings.

 I went downstairs to the hotel cafe to get a muffin and fruit.


 Mr Duffy and I shared that breakfast along with this iced latte. I like the crazy straws.

I stopped in the gift shop for last minute shopping. They had some Finding Dory goodies.


 I liked the Marvel toys they had, too.


 We stopped by the lobby to get our picture with Goofy.


 This is a model of a Disney cruise ship on display in the lobby.

 We got in a few more hotel room pics before hitting the road.


It was a long drive all day but we made it home. It's always sad to leave Disneyland. Now we just pass the time until our next trip!

No comments: