Friday, July 22, 2016

Our Big Disneyland Vacation

 We got our car all packed up and ready to go. Shellie May was there to say bye to us and told us to have a great vacation. She also put in a request for dark chocolate non pareils.

 Once we got settled in, we walked to Downtown Disney to go to Marceline's. That is where we bought the chocolate for Shellie May.



 After that, we went into California Adventure for some dinner. I got a veggie burger from Taste Pilot's Grill. I like the toppings bar here.
 We had a very light evening because we were going to really "start" our vacation the next day.

 We were on a long drive and walked around a bit. We wanted to get to our hotel to rest up for our first day in Disneyland.

Mickey was there to greet us. Whenever I check into a hotel at Disneyland, I always feel like I've gone home.

No comments: