Monday, July 25, 2016

Musical Coke Bottles

 Mr Duffy felt like dressing in a furry costume today. I went with just a simple Minnie dress.

 This day started out in California Adventure.

 Coca-Cola had a campaign going where they put lyrics or song titles on their bottles. I was really excited to see these Disneyland exclusive ones in Fiddler, Fifer, & Practical Cafe.


We planned out the things we wanted to do.

 We enjoy the Monsters, Inc ride so we went over there.

 These vending machines are funny.


 Since we were in Hollywoodland, we stopped in the Animation Building.


 All of these bronze pieces are interactive.


 Magic mirror?

 We went to the Beast's Library which is one of my favorite places in California Adventure. I would love for my own library to look like that, with just as many books.



 Walt!

 I went into the attached shop which has some great Marvel artwork for sale.





We were ready for some food so we went to the Wine Country Trattoria. They served delicious bread before our meals.

 I got the pasta with shrimp. Am I predictable?

 They also brought me these wide noodles with clams which were delicious.


 The restaurant is beautiful.


We went back to the hotel to put in some resting time. Disneyland is exhausting!

No comments: