Sunday, March 10, 2019

More Clammy Goodness

 Today I walked to Half Moon Bay Brewing Company. I knew I wasn't going to get a "brew" because I don't like beer. But I was ready to check out their eats.

 They had steamed clams as an appetizer and that sounded tasty. It was!

 I shared the garlic bread so I didn't taste it. I'm told it was good. I ordered a burger for lunch and that was going to have a lot of bread, so I didn't want to fill up on the appetizer.


 I found this fish on the walk back to the hotel. There is this little indoor shopping center there, but many of the businesses were closed. They even have a taffy and candy shop which I was looking forward to. But it was locked up! So I didn't get any candy this weekend.


I walked back to my hotel and stayed in for the rest of the night. I watched movies and shows and enjoyed just being there.

I do really want to go back to Half Moon Bay, if only to visit their farms and nurseries. I would love to get fresh vegetables, flowers, and maybe a plant or two to have in my house. Until then. happy day.

No comments: