Saturday, July 23, 2016

I Go On a Very Goofy Ride



 We wanted to start this day off in California Adventure. Mr Duffy was happy to wear the Tigger costume. I thought it would be too warm for me to be in a fuzzy outfit, so I went with a Snow White dress.

 I like this fountain that is at the hub at the end of Buena Vista Street. It makes a good meeting place and is a nice photo spot.


 We spent some time in the Paradise Pier area. This is the Jumpi Jellyfish ride. It seems from the ground like it is a mild ride. And it is kid-friendly. That first take-off is a bit scary. But once you are gently bouncing, it is a nice ride.



 Mr Duffy and I wanted a snack so we shared a Mickey pretzel.

 We also wanted to share a soda. We bought this awesome Avengers souvenir cup.



 After our break, we went on Goofy's Sky School. This is one wild ride. It is a small coaster but it has dramatic turns, and some times if feels like we will fly off the track.


 Crazy turns!

 It looks like one of the cars went off course and through the billboard.

 Wow, Goofy, that sure was a wild ride.

 In the area is the Little Mermaid ride. The line was quick - only about a five minute wait.


 After our ride under the sea, it was time for a proper meal. We went to the Pacific Wharf area and settled on some Asian food. I wanted edamame so I got an order of that.

 Mango sounded refreshing so I added that to my order.

 And I got this tofu with veggies in a tasty sauce. Good stuff.



 After staying in California Adventure for the day, we felt like going into Disneyland to watch the fireworks show. If you are in the it's a small world area, they do some projections on the facade that go along with the fireworks.






This is always my favorite way to end a Disneyland day.

No comments: