Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Aquarium Fun

 I spent the day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I am always fascinated by the millions of sea creatures. There are always new ones for me to meet when I visit.
 This crab is much smaller than it looks in the photo.


 I think these two were dancing with each other.


 I like the fish here. I love the ones that are colored like summer fruits.



 Hanging out on some coastal rocks.




 This is a white-plumed anemone. It made me think of cauliflower.


 I was there when divers were working in the tank. I would love to go diving, or at least snorkeling one day.




 Shark!

 This fish had a grumpy face.





 These are sand dollars. I have seen their shells, but not live ones before.




 Can you see the fish? Good disguise!

 Another camouflaged critter.









 This exhibit showed some of the trash that ends up polluting the ocean floor. It is very sad.



 I thought this was interesting with the starfish.










 I love all the purple.

 I think this is some kind of eel.



 This is a tank that doesn't have a top. What if a fish jumped out???



 I don't remember ever seeing a small turtle here.






I do love being near water. Whether it is the ocean, bay, a lake, a river, or even a waterfall into a pond, I love it. And all of this greenery makes me want a salad. It must be time for dinner!

No comments: