Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Adventure-landing

We started our day in Disneyland.

 And we got a frappuccino and shared a Mickey jam cookie.

 Today we were going to spend a bit of time in Adventureland and Frontierland.

We grabbed Fastpasses for Thunder Mountain. Our time was actually quite close. We went to Rancho del Zocalo for lunch before it was time to ride.

 I had the vegetable tostada which is one of my favorite meals in Disneyland.

 I like that the bowl is a giant chip, I get to eat it after the salad is gone.


We finished our lunch with enough time left on our return time. I wanted a pic with this dinosaur in the back. And a second later, a train zoomed by. I was pleased with the timing.



This is where the entrance for the new Star Wars land coming in three years. It is right near Thunder Mountain.


 What's in there?

 It was a hot day and one of my favorite ways to rest my paws and cool off is to watch the birds in the Enchanted Tiki Room.


 The Jungle Cruise is right near the Tiki Room so we decided to go on that next.







 We did more walking around. Before we left the park for the day, I walked through the Opera House to get some more classic photos.


I love this dimensional map of Disneyland. And tomorrow I get to be in the real thing again!

No comments: