Monday, January 7, 2019

When in New York... Bagels Every Day!

 While in Huntington Bay, I got fresh bagels from Bagels on Main which is a popular breakfast stop. They have some basic grab-and-go deli foods, and sandwiches and salads. They also have a giant cooler with tons of beverages.

 I was tempted by these yummy looking cookies, but for some reason, I didn't buy one.


 I really was much more interested in the bagels.


 And what I had kept coming across in my pre-trip planning was that they have rainbow bagels! So this was a priority on my trip. And I ended up eating a rainbow bagel every morning that I was on Long Island. And of course I had to pile them high with cream cheese and lox. And why shouldn't I get a deli to put lox on my bagel? It is easier than trying t catch the salmon directly from the river!

Oh, rainbow bagel. I will miss you until I return.

No comments: