Thursday, January 10, 2019

Shopping!

 Before I headed out for my trip to the Empire State Building, I wanted to make sure I was warm enough. And I knew from my planning that there is a Build-A-Bear Workshop right inside the building!


 Now this is a tiny store, not like the one that they used to have years ago where they had a cafe people could eat with their bears. I am sad that I missed out on that experience. But I did get to a New York location and I did buy some exclusive goodies.

 Here is the headquarters for BABW Radio. They had some big shots running the show.




 And how could I get all the way to this store and not take this iconic photo? I love New York. So, so much.

 After the day of walking and exploring and shopping, I went back to the hotel and ordered dim sum. One of the many great things about NYC is they have any kind of food you could ever want any time of day and within thirty minutes. Oh, if they would move Manhattan to California, that would be the dream.

I had a full belly and was ready to enjoy my last night of snuggles in the City before heading back to Long Island. Just one more iconic thing to rest up for.

No comments: