Sunday, January 13, 2019

Last Day in New York



 On my last morning, I had one more rainbow bagel with cream cheese and lox. I was sure going to miss these magical bagels that showed up at my table every morning.

 I got to the airport early because I didn't know what to expect with current air travel. I tried a Dunkin Donuts iced latte for the first time. It was just an ordinary latte, nothing to miss while I am away.

 I waited at the gate, waiting to board. Our plane was late and we ended up taking off eighty-five minutes after our original takeoff time.

I was starting to get bored just sitting around JFK Airport.

 Finally I boarded the plane and started to get settled in for my five plus hour flight.

 Bye, New York. I will miss you dearly.



For dinner, I ordered the fancy cheese platter with a bottle of Prosecco. I watched a couple of movies and thought about where my future travels would take me.

I arrived back home, already missing everything about New York. I would love to go in summer and visit Coney Island, the beaches, and do some swimming. But I also loved how there was never any wait for anything, and there were no crowds. But there was no snow which was a bummer. I guess I will be planning a trip to a ski resort soon!

No comments: