Friday, January 4, 2019

In a New York State of Mind

 I had to wake up at 4 am this morning but for a very good reason...

 Flying FIRST CLASS  to NEW YORK!!!

 Technically I have been to two states other than California. One was to Oregon when I went on a Portland trip, and then when I crossed the bridge into Vancouver, Washington. But that was just to their mall and I only saw their Hot Topic and Build-A-Bear stores.

 I was blessed and lucky to get a first class ride on a five plus hour flight.

 The plane left right at 7 am and we boarded at 6:30. The sky was awake when we were awake. Do you get the reference?

 The sun rises at the San Jose international airport.


 Each person in the first class section got their own screen with free movies.

 I liked the map feature. I was able to track where we were as we were flying.



 Snow covered mountains!

 Look at all the info we could see on the screen! Awesome.


 My breakfast was tasty, it was a omelet with potatoes, yogurt, a raisin bread, and some kind of potato blend.



 Alcohol is free in first class and since it was morning, I ordered an Irish coffee.


 To see the world from so up high...


 The flight attendants kept us full on food, snacks, and drinks.





 They had these blankets on the seats in case it got cold. And it did!


The flight was easy because I was so comfy. And now I only want to fly first class. Well, for now the reason for my flight: NEW YORK!!!


No comments: