Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas in the Park

 One of my favorite holiday traditions is attending Christmas in the Park, which is a seasonal even that takes place in downtown San Jose.
One of the famous attractions there is the Snowman Hot Cocoa.

 There are hundreds of trees decorated by the community.


 There are a lot of displays that have bears in them.

 This is Danny the Dinosaur which is a character from the local zoo, Happy Hollow.






 The park looks pretty during the day, of course, but it is spectacular all lit up at night.


 This display has a working waterfall.

 
 I like how this tree is lit up all blue.























 I love this ice skating display. Some bears are playing hockey and others are figure skating.


 It has been a long time since I have gone skating. I miss it!


 More bears!


 This tree was upside down. How did they do that?









 This dinosaur tree was unique.






 I love how many trees there are here. I would love to fill my house and yard with this many decorations!









 I liked this Little Mermaid tree.








 I did get one of the hot cocoas and it was so comforting.





















 This was a cute little holiday house.



 I thought this sign was very funny.





 Patriotic tree.






 This tree changed colors.






 I was amused by this Amazon tree. I wanted one of those tiny boxes.



They had a station where people could write letters to Santa.

This seemed like the biggest Christmas in the Park event ever. There were more trees and more displays. It was so festive and I had a great time.


No comments: