Thursday, January 10, 2019

CANDY!!!

I remember hearing about Dylan's Candy Bar several years ago and putting it on my fantasy list if I ever made it to NYC. I love candy so of course I would want to visit this gigantic sweet shop.


 I left my hotel and walked the over half a mile to get there. Good thing, too, because I was about to consume quite a bit of sugar. The walk was going to do me good.

 They had these giant lollipop pillows and other pillows that were shaped like candy. I would have brought one home, but I knew space in my luggage was limited. I'd have to stick to just a real candy lollipop.

 I saw this display of lollipops and wasn't really interested in the square. I do like the round of traditional lollies.

 Are those real?!?

 Those lollipops are bigger than I am! Now I would love to eat my way through those!

 These chocolate roses wrapped in rainbow foil were on their Valentine's Day table. They sure are pretty. I don't know if I'd be able to damage the foil to get the chocolate!

 Oh my goodness! Is this one real?!? So much candy everywhere and much of it bigger than me!!!





 I didn't really notice that this was a functional bubble gum machine. I wouldn't have purchased any gum anyway since I don't chew it. It gets stuck in my fur.



 These gigantic gummy bears sure are popular. I wonder if any people who have purchased these have ever finished them. Mine would go stale long before I could finish it.

 These lollipops are bigger than my head.

 And so are these,

 This M&Ms wall had them in every color.


 This was a cute little playhouse that looked like a gingerbread house.

 Rainbow candy!

 They have a glass case of many of the celebrities who have stopped by. Each person fills a small jar with their favorite candies and autographs the jars. Then they are kept in a glass case.




 After I looked around but before I bought any candy, I decided to go to the top floor to get some lunch.



 I wanted to try the Poppin' Blue Lemonade. The size of this thing is no joke. I shared with two people and we still didn't drink even half of it.


 They make it look like a fish tank. Nerd on the bottom as aquarium rocks














No comments: