Wednesday, January 9, 2019

American Girl Place

 First order of business for the day was to stop at Starbucks. I tried their new cinnamon shortbread latte and it was delicious. It was just what I needed to warm up on this winter morning.


 After my coffee, I walked the short distance to the American Girl store in Rockefeller Center. I have been a fan of this brand since my beginning, and have wanted to visit their store.

 I thought this watch was very cute, but, unfortunately, it doesn't fit my wrist.

 One of the things I like about American Girl is they do have a lot of accessories that are my size.


 This horse in the stable was nice to look at, and I wanted to brush its mane.

 I love this table and chair set. I think it would be a nice place for me to have a meal with Mr Duffy.

 They still had their big Christmas tree up inside of the store, decorated with mostly pink, purple, and red ornaments.

 This display was made out of Lego. Awesome!

 There was a human-sized version of Julie's egg chair. I like how they had so many interactive exhibits.

 Now this was really cool, there was a display of all the historic dolls. I would love to have a replica of this one day.

 Blair is the new Girl of the Year and she has some kitchen accessories. I may want to add some of them to my personal collection.

I did pick up a few things including a Maryellen doll. I had been wanting her for some time and I am glad she was able to come home with me. And maybe I can add Blair by the end of the year.

No comments: