Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Belmont Park

 Mr Duffy and I spent a few hours at Belmont Park which is a small seaside amusement park which is in the Mission Bay area.

 There weren't a lot of people at the beach, even though the weather was beautiful. Maybe they were all at the grocery stores, buying turkeys.

 I love palm trees.

 Mr Duffy and I shared a lemonade and a corn dog at Belmont Park.

 Our lemonade was flavored with blueberries which mixed well with the lemon.

 Their lifeguard seems a bit too relaxed to be on alert.


 There is a small carousel there. I think it was all horses. (Some people say that a carousel has only horses, and merry-go-rounds have a variety of animals. I haven't verified this.)


 They were still celebrating Halloween as there were some jack-o-lanterns around the small park.




 It is a very clean beach, and lots of area for many people to stretch out.



 While I love forests and trees, there is something truly special about the beach that makes me love it. It is harder to pluck a fish from the beach than from a river!


 I'd love to eat an ice cream this gigantic.

 I got to ride on their famous Giant Dipper. I was less than impressed as I have been on bigger, faster coasters. To be fair, this coaster is like a hundred years old or something like that.




I like the greenery near the beach. This place looks so very California. I love it.

No comments: