Sunday, October 14, 2018

Last day in L.A.

The weekend was coming to an end. I started off with a quick stop in Old Town Pasadena.


 There were some cute little alleyways that had shops and restaurants. I found a place with these sliced fried potatoes. The yellow sauce was a new flavor for me and I liked it.


 After leaving Pasadena, I went into Los Angeles and made a stop at Olvera Street.

 There are a lot of street vendors who sell things like food, clothing, toys, and other wares.


 I found a wishing fountain.







 This is the oldest home in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it had just closed a few minutes before I got there so I didn't get to see it this time.







 I bought this tiny sombrero from one of the vendors. It is the perfect size!

 After leaving Olvera Street, I was riding on what is Route 66, a famous highway.




I passed by Dodger Stadium and headed towards Griffith Park.




 This carousel is in Griffith Park.




 After getting back in the car, I headed off to the airport.









 They served us pretzels again. I do like them.

 This time I put one on my head!



I chose Diet Dr Pepper again for my beverage.

 I arrived safely, and wanted a late dinner before heading home.

 I got some fish and chips which were okay.


 After dinner at Gordon Biersch, I got on the airport bus to catch my ride home.



And then I got home and already missed being in Disneyland. It is my very favorite place in all of the world and I can't wait to go back.

No comments: